1500 E. Cherry St.,
Cottonwood, AZ - 86326
Fax Number: (844) 680-9840
Nutrition Assistance Program Office 344c Details
The Nutrition Assistance (formerly the Food Stamp Program) is Arizonas program for the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, commonly known as SNAP. The Nutrition Assistance program assists low-income families in purchasing nutritious food and prevent under-nutrition in Arizona. Individuals must apply for this program and provide all the required documentation.
Information required for eligibility:
- Proof of citizenship and identity for all individuals applying for benefits
- Alien Registration Cards, if there are non-U.S. citizens applying for benefits in household
- Social Security numbers for all individuals or proof that a Social Security number has been applied for
- Proof of relationship (birth certificates may be used)
- Name, address & daytime phone number of landlord or neighbor
- A statement verifying the address and names of individuals living in household. The statement must be made by a non-relative who does not live in household. It must be signed, dated and include that person's address and telephone number
- Proof of ALL money the household received from any source last month and current month
- Proof that employment of individual ended and last date paid
- Bank or credit union (savings or checking) complete statement for the most recent month
- Proof of savings bonds, securities, retirement plans and life insurance
- Proof of rent/mortgage and utility bills (electric, water, gas, etc.) for the most recent month
- Proof of child care expenses for the most recent month
- Proof of all medical expenses for those applying for benefits who are age 60 or older or receive disability benefits
After eligibility interview, individuals will be mailed a QUEST Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card issued by Fidelity National Information Services (FIS). The EBT card works just like an ATM/debit card and can be used at local grocery stores, convenience stores and some farmers markets where QUEST is accepted. The benefit amount depends on number of individuals in household, income, expenses, and other criteria.
SNAP benefits can be used to purchase food online at Walmart and Amazon.
- Cash Assistance
- Medical Assistance
For Nutritious, Cash and Medical Assistance Virtual Services contact:
Mission Statement The Department of Economic Security makes Arizona stronger by helping Arizonans reach their potential through temporary assistance for those in need, and care for the vulnerable.
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Nutrition Assistance Program Office 344c.
Post Comments and Reviews
Comments are made for SnapOffices.com reviews of Nutrition Assistance Program Office 344c, or updates to be made to our website. If you need to contact Nutrition Assistance Program Office 344c, you will need to call them at the phone number provided or visit the website we provide for them above.
Nearby Area Listings
View Website and Full Address
Prescott Valley, AZ - 86314
SNAP Office Location: 19.94 miles away
The Nutrition Assistance (formerly the Food Stamp Program) is Arizonas program for the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, commonly known as SNAP. The Nutrition Assistance program assists low-income families in purchasing nutritious food and prevent under-nuGo To Details Page For More Information