2601 S. Oliver St.
Wichita, KS - 67202
Fax Number: (316) 337-7059
Department of Children and Families - Wichita Regional Center Details
- Special Provisions for the Elderly and/or Disabled
- Special Provisions for Medical Expenses
- Special Provisions for Shelter Expenses
- Special Provisions for Persons Getting Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Special Provisions for Households with Farm Income
- Special Provisions for Categorically Eligible Households
- Special Provisions for Kids in School
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Department of Children and Families - Wichita Regional Center.
Post Comments and Reviews
Comments are made for SnapOffices.com reviews of Department of Children and Families - Wichita Regional Center, or updates to be made to our website. If you need to contact Department of Children and Families - Wichita Regional Center, you will need to call them at the phone number provided or visit the website we provide for them above.
Nearby Area Listings
View Website and Full Address
Newton, KS - 67114
SNAP Office Location: 27.33 miles away
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, commonly known as SNAP, is part of a federal nutrition program that helps qualifying low-income households purchase nutritious food. This program is designed to increase their nutritional level so that households can stay healthy. Individuals mGo To Details Page For More Information