1551 S. Nova Rd., Suite 102
Daytona Beach, FL - 32114
Fax Number: (866) 619-5720
Daytona Beach Service Center Details
The United States Department of Agricultures (USDA) Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), called food assistance in Florida and formerly known as the Food Stamp Program, provides food benefits, access to a healthy diet, and education on food preparation and nutrition to low-income households. Individuals may apply online or in person.
Approved recipients receive their SNAP benefits in and EBT card, which works just like an ATM card, and buy eligible food at authorized retail food stores. Alcoholic beverages, tobacco, pet food, paper products, and other non-food items cannot be purchased with SNAP benefits.
- Applicants must provide proof of their identity.
- Healthy adults, 18 to 50 years of age, who do not have dependent children or are not pregnant, can only get food assistance benefits for 3 months in a 3-year period if they are not working or participating in a work or workfare program
- Most households must pass a gross income limit less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Individuals must live in the state of Florida
- Individuals must be a U.S. citizen or have a qualified non-citizen status
- Individuals must provide a Social Security Number or proof they have applied for one
- Certain individuals must cooperate with the state's child support enforcement agency to prove a child's legal relationship to their parent and to get the court to order child support payments
For additional information contact the Toll Free number (866) 762-2237.
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Daytona Beach Service Center.
Post Comments and Reviews
Comments are made for SnapOffices.com reviews of Daytona Beach Service Center, or updates to be made to our website. If you need to contact Daytona Beach Service Center, you will need to call them at the phone number provided or visit the website we provide for them above.
Nearby Area Listings
View Website and Full Address
Sanford, FL - 32771
SNAP Office Location: 32.54 miles away
Apply online, or in person at this office. The United States Department of Agricultures (USDA) Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), called food assistance in Florida and formerly known as the Food Stamp Program, provides food benefits, access to a healthy diet, and education on food pGo To Details Page For More Information