About SNAP Offices

SNAP Offices is not associated with any government agency or nonprofit organization. We list Food Pantries centers throughout the US. Follow us on the world wide web.

Contra Costa County Human Services Central County Details Page

Contra Costa County Human Services Central County
400 Ellinwood Way
Pleasant Hill, CA - 94523
(925) 602-9379

Contra Costa County Human Services Central County Details

CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) assists low-income individuals/household in purchasing nutritious food at approved grocery stores, farmers market and other retailers. Alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, pet food, vitamins, medicines, paper products, and other non-food products cannot be purchased. 

CalFresh benefits are issued on an Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card which looks just like a credit card. The amount of benefits depends on household size, income, monthly expenses, and other items.


Proof of Citizenship and/or Residency is required. All U.S. citizens or Legal Permanent Resident children may qualify to receive CalFresh benefits, regardless of where their parents were born.


24/7 Information Line - (877) 505-4630

Office Hours
  • Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Saturday closed
  • Sunday closed

Need More Information

We always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.

User questions and answers

Help our users find out more about Contra Costa County Human Services Central County.

How long does it take for my application to get approved?

What are the types of assistance I can apply for in this office?

Do I need to make an appointment or can I just come in?

What type of documentation do I need to apply for food stamps?


  1. 2022-09-19 13:48:51

    I need the phone number to cancel my food stamps.

Post Comments and Reviews

Comments are made for SnapOffices.com reviews of Contra Costa County Human Services Central County, or updates to be made to our website. If you need to contact Contra Costa County Human Services Central County, you will need to call them at the phone number provided or visit the website we provide for them above.

Nearby Area Listings