251 East Webster Street
Colusa, CA - 95932
Welcome to the Colusa County Health And Human Services page. SNAP Office information along with details, maps, and photos are below.
SNAP Office Details, hours, photos, information: Colusa County Health And Human Services
CA DSS - Department of Social Services In California, eligibility for food benefits and/or cash aid assistance is determined at the local county office.
This the local County office.
CAlfresh is the State of California Food Stamp Program, also know as SNAP.
This is a county operated Federal program.
Benefits are for food or food products for a healthy nutritional diet.
Electronic Benefit Cards, EBT, are used to purchase CAlfresh items.
Income requirement for CAlfresh:
- CalFresh households, except those containing an aged (60 or older) or disabled member or where all members receive cash assistance, are subject to gross and net income determination tests.
- Gross Income - all non-excludable income from any source including all earned income and all unearned income.
- The maximum gross allowed is 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)[except for households who are sanctioned, households with certain convicted drug felons (until April 1, 2015) or households who have been convicted of an Intentional Program Violation].
- If the household passes the gross income test, then the net income test is computed.
- Net income is computed by deducting the following, if applicable, from gross income.
- The resultant amount cannot exceed 100% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Mondays through Fridays 8:00 am to 5 pm.
Responsibilities of the Social Services Division include:
- Delivering public assistance and other social services
- Determining eligibility and providing aid payments for CalWORKS, CalFresh (formally Food Stamps), Medi-Cal, and general assistance
- Finding some grant funding to support housing for Colusa County residents
- Overseeing child and adult protective services as well as public guardians
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
Locate Colusa County Health And Human Services
Post Comments and Reviews
Comments are made for SnapOffices.com reviews of Colusa County Health And Human Services, or updates to be made to our website. If you need to contact Colusa County Health And Human Services, you will need to call them at the phone number provided or visit the website we provide for them above.