319 Central Ave.
Dunkirk, NY - 14048
Welcome to the Chautauqua County DSS - North County Office Building page. SNAP Office information along with details, maps, and photos are below.
SNAP Office Details, hours, photos, information: Chautauqua County DSS - North County Office Building
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program SNAP (formerly known as Food Stamps) issues electronic benefits that can be used like cash to purchase food.
SNAP helps low-income working people, senior citizens, the disabled and others feed their families.
- Based on household size, income and other factors.
As part of the eligibility process you need to provide proof of the following:
- Identification/Citizenship or Alien Status
- Income for all household members who live and eat with you (This includes income from wages, and unearned income sources such as unemployment benefits, child support, social security benefits, etc.)
- Address and shelter expenses (Proof of how much rent/mortgage you pay, property and school taxes, home owners insurance, etc.)
- Heating Costs (Proof of what type of fuel you use to heat your home)
- Student Status ( Required for students age 16 and older)
- Dependent Care Expenses (Proof of how much you pay for day care)
- SNAP benefits can help you put healthy food on the table.
- SNAP monthly benefits can be used to purchase food at authorized retail food stores.
- SNAP benefits are provided through an Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card, similar to a bank debit card or credit card.
If you are eligible, an EBT account is set up for you, and every month your benefits will be deposited right into your account.
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
Locate Chautauqua County DSS - North County Office Building
Post Comments and Reviews
Comments are made for SnapOffices.com reviews of Chautauqua County DSS - North County Office Building, or updates to be made to our website. If you need to contact Chautauqua County DSS - North County Office Building, you will need to call them at the phone number provided or visit the website we provide for them above.