160 Genesee Street
Auburn, NY - 13021
Welcome to the Cayuga County DSS page. SNAP Office information along with details, maps, and photos are below.
SNAP Office Details, hours, photos, information: Cayuga County DSS
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- July and August of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The Food Stamps Program is now called SNAP, which stands for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
The SNAP program is a nutrition assistance program that changes lives and helps communities.
SNAP is an entitlement program.
You can use SNAP benefits at farmer's markets
You can purchase seeds and seedlings with SNAP
You can use manufacturer's coupons with your SNAP benefits SNAP is a federally funded program administered by Cayuga County Human Services Department for the United States Department of Agriculture.
The goal of the program is to provide a higher level of nutrition to income eligible individuals and families by enhancing their ability to purchase healthy food.
HOW TO APPLY
- The fastest way to apply for SNAP benefits is to apply electronically at www.myBenefits.ny.gov
- Come to the Cayuga County Office Building, Third Floor, at 160 Genesee Street, Auburn, New York
- Contact the SNAP office at (315) 253-1210, FAX (315) 253-4960
- You can contact Cassi O'Sullivan, Family Development
- Nutrition Outreach and Education Program Coordinator for Cayuga County at 315-255-1703 x237
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
Locate Cayuga County DSS
Post Comments and Reviews
Comments are made for SnapOffices.com reviews of Cayuga County DSS, or updates to be made to our website. If you need to contact Cayuga County DSS, you will need to call them at the phone number provided or visit the website we provide for them above.